- One of the primary goals of the Seguin Public Library is to support the reading needs of the whole community. To achieve this goal the Library offers the Adult Summer Reading Program
- The program runs June-July
- The program is free, but registration is required.
- Anyone 18 or older can register online or at the library
- The Adult SRP aims to:
- Encourage adults to read during the summer months
Offer a positive model of reading and lifelong learning to children participating in their own summer reading program
- Increase family participation in library activities